Elder Law

When someone needs a skilled-care facility, Medicaid is the need-based program to pay for skilled care. Griffing Leazer helps people plan to meet the Medicaid income and asset requirements. We also help with other family issues surrounding the care of an elder person.

Contact Our Elder Law Attorneys

For more information about Griffing Leazer's elder law practice and how we can help you, we welcome you to contact us.